Celebrate your enchanting wedding at Amaya Beach
With its inspiring locale, stunning landscapes that blend swaying palm trees with beautiful beaches and its warm sense of hospitality, Sri Lanka is a fabulous destination to tie the knot.
Options To Enhance Your Wedding
Optional services are available at a supplemental charge and are non-commissionable.
Rates quoted include tax and service charge.*
• Four-course candlelit dinner (beachfront or garden), includes a choice of red or white wine: USD 350
• Bubbly breakfast, served in room with sparkling wine: USD 150
• Bespoke floral arrangement: USD 400
• Wedding photography (20-page wedding album): USD 550
• Wedding video photography (up to 45 minutes of footage): USD 475
*Above Prices subject to change without notice.
The resort offers a choice of venues including the resort beach with the glorious Passikudah Bay as a picture-perfect background, the resort garden dotted with swaying palm trees, the rooftop garden overlooking the beach and the ballroom.
Our wedding specialists are committed to organizing every wedding to perfection, and to looking after you every step of the way. The resort will also handle the legal formalities in Sri Lanka.
This service includes:
• Government and administrative charges.
• Marriage registrar and translation of marriage certificate to English.
* For more information concerning legal formalities and documents that are required please refer here or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +94 652 050 200