HSBC Credit Card Offer up to 45% off on Bed & Breakfast basis!
Offer Valid only for Amaya Kuda Rah Maldives.
Booking/Stay Period: August 1st to October 31st 2019.
Terms & Conditions
- Offer valid for all locally issued HSBC credit cards only (excluding corporate cards)
- Above offer is valid for Sri Lankan residents where bookings are made via Credit Cards only.
- All bookings should be made via https://www.amayaresorts.com/amayakudarah/special-offers/hsbc-credit-card-offer-up-to-45-off.html
- Bookings already confirmed and sold for this period are not eligible for this particular offer.
- Travel and Transport cost is not included in the room rate
- This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or promotional offer
- The Cardholder must be present at the hotel throughout the stay period
- Offer is subject to availability
- Full payment must be made from the HSBC credit card to enjoy the discount
- The general credit card terms and conditions of HSBC shall apply to this Offer
- The Offer shall not be applicable for pre confirmed bookings and group bookings
- Cardholders shall possess valid travel documents and are responsible for obtaining relevant visas, other authorizations and documents required for overseas travel
- HSBC shall accept no liability or responsibility to the Cardholders for the quality of services provided by the merchant/ hotels or any loss, damage or injury that maybe caused to the Cardholders or companion by any act or omission of merchant /hotels
- The Offer shall only be applicable to accommodation room charges only (excluding local taxes, service fees, extra charges, personal consumptions.)
- HSBC at its sole discretion reserves the right to modify, change or withdraw all or any of the Terms and Conditions, herein contained, applicable to this Offer at any time without notice to the Cardholders.
- If any dispute arises regarding any of the terms and conditions contained herein, the decision of HSBC shall be final and conclusive.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Sri Lanka and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Sri Lanka
For Inquiries: +94 114 767 888 (Ext: 885) / +94 777 711 859