Make the best day of your life completely unique and unforgettable with our bespoke underwater weddings in Maldives.
Take a dive into your new life with a touch of adventure with underwater weddings in Maldives. At Amaya Kuda Rah, exchange your marital vows by submerging yourself into the pristine blue waters of the Indian Ocean. For couples with adventurous spirits, an underwater wedding in Maldives could be the ideal way to celebrate the most wonderful day of your lives.The shore official wedding is taken care of by Amaya Kuda Rah, while our partners The Dive Point coordinates for the underwater aspect of the occasion itself.
With compliments from Amaya Kuda Rah:
- Flower bouquet for the bride
- Flower necklace and flower crown for both
- Palm leaves decoration and flower petals
- Heart design on the sand decorated with flowers
According to the divers’ levels, Amaya Kuda Rah offers two different underwater weddings:
- For Experienced Divers: the couple would be able to dive by themselves with the guide after an orientation dive required as per any entry diver;
- For Beginners and Non-Certified Divers: couples would need to do a Basic Dive prior to the Wedding in order to experience the underwater world and get confident and relaxed for the
underwater photo shoot in the wedding outfits
Since our priority is safety first, the promise of any depth even for the experienced cannot be guaranteed, it will be mainly shallow water according to guest skills and performance, with comfort preferably the harbor, and for that the ceremony duration will be approximately a maximum of 60 minutes.
- Guests are highly recommended to first start with their first dive at least one day before the wedding in order to make sure there are no problems in equalizing
- These arrangements are with no money back guarantee in spite of any cancellation. In case of bad weather, the activity can be postponed accordingly without any extra charge.
- Guests are advised to provide their own wedding dress or wedding attire, recommended to be simple or short, as it can be damaged during the experience and neither the Resort or
Dive Point will take any liability for the inconvenience.
For more information, please get in touch with one of our team members on the live chat or click here to send a request.